6-Layer Mexican Dip
- Cook Time
- 20 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 12 oz 96% lean ground beef
- 16 oz fat-free refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 8 oz low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/4 cup tomatoes
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/4 cup romaine lettuce
- In a large skillet, brown 12 ounces of 96% lean ground beef. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Spread 16 ounces of fat-free refried beans on the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- Top with 1/4 cup of shredded romaine lettuce.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheddar-Monterey jack cheese blend over the beans.
- Next, place the drained beef over the cheese and spread flat.
- Add an 8 ounce layer of low-fat sour cream followed by 1/2 cup of guacamole and 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Top with 1/2 cup of black olives, 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes, and 1/4 cup of green onions.
- Sprinkle any leftover cheese on top.
- Serve immediately or place it in the fridge over night and serve cold.
- Use tortilla chips for dipping.
Serve this hearty dip hot or cold.
Indulge your friends and family with this game-day favorite.
A simple sandwich in 20 minutes makes an ideal appetizer or afternoon snack.
Serve this zesty dip with reduced-fat Ruffle chips for a great snack.
Add this low-fat favorite to your party spread.