Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- Cook Time
- 45 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 10 oz spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash Tabasco
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 bag whole wheat pita chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain 1 can of artichoke hearts, and chop them into small pieces. Place in a bowl.
- Chop 1 bunch of green onions, and mince 1 clove of garlic. Add to bowl.
- Chop 10 ounces of spinach, add to bowl, and mix.
- Blend in 1 cup of fat-free sour cream, 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1 dash of Tabasco, and salt and pepper (to taste).
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, then transfer them to a food processor, and pulse until blended.
- Put mixture in an oven-proof dish, and bake for 30 to 45 minutes (or until bubbling around the edges and browning on top).
- While dip is baking, chop 1 tomato.
- Take dip out of the oven, and garnish with tomato pieces.
- Serve with whole wheat pita chips (a single serving of dip with a chip is 3 ounces).
Indulge your friends and family with this game-day favorite.
A simple sandwich in 20 minutes makes an ideal appetizer or afternoon snack.
Add this low-fat favorite to your party spread.
Serve this zesty dip with reduced-fat Ruffle chips for a great snack.
In the mood for Mexican? Spice up your snack with a mix of cheese, sour cream, and lean ground beef.