- Cook Time
- 35 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 6 oz salmon
- 5 carrots
- 1 red potato
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Marinate salmon for 30 minutes in a teriyaki marinade of your choice.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- While salmon is marinating, cut and wash 5 carrots and one small red potato.
- In a large bowl, toss carrots and potato slices with salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
- Place mixture on a tinfoil-lined pan and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Take veggies out of the oven and sit to cool.
- Place marinated salmon on a sheetpan covered with tinfoil and sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Save 1/2 the salmon and vegetables for another meal.
A tasty lime, onion, and pepper glaze add a punch of flavor to this fish dish.