- Cook Time
- 15 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 1/3 cup lite mayonnaise
- 1/3 tbsp sesame oil, Asian toasted
- 1/2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/2 tbsp sweet chile sauce
- 1/4 tbsp ginger root, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 tbsp jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 tbsp wasabi powder
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set aside 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Peel and chop 1/4 tablespoon of ginger root, chop 2 tablespoons of green onions, and chop 1/3 cup of cilantro.
- Place ingredients into a food processor.
- Shred 3/4 cup of carrots, and add to the mixture.
- Combine salt and pepper, 6 cups of shredded cabbage, 1/3 tablespoon of wasabi powder, 1/3 tablespoon of jalapeno peppers, 1/2 tablespoon of sweet chili sauce, 1/3 tablespoon of agave syrup, 1/2 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar, and 1/3 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Blend the ingredients to desired consistency.
- Place in bowl, and blend in the mayonnaise.
Try a touch of Asian marinade for a tasty twist on traditional salmon.
A quick 20-minute recipe for a tasty sandwich.
Serve this hearty dip hot or cold.
Fresh fruit and maple syrup sweeten up this recipe.
A fresh coleslaw mix is a perfect contrast to pork.