Bacon and Egg English Muffin
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 2 slice Canadian bacon
- 2 large eggs
- Toast a whole wheat English muffin.
- In a bowl the diameter of the muffin, break two eggs and whisk.
- Place eggs in microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Place 2 slices of Canadian bacon and 1 slice on cheddar cheese on one half of the English muffin, and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Place the microwaved eggs on the muffin and serve.
Add a twist to your peanut butter sandwich with some fresh sliced bananas.
Sweeten up your oatmeal with peanut butter and bananas.
Add a tasty twist to your morning oatmeal with sliced bananas and cinnamon.
Bacon and veggies make for a tasty breakfast sandwich.
Don't have time for breakfast? You do now. This delicious bagel is filling and takes less than 5 minutes to make.