Baked Chicken with Montreal Seasoning
- Cook Time
- 20 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil, then spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of Montreal Steak Seasoning, 2 tablespoons of garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon of oregano on the chicken breast.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the juice runs clear.
Salt, pepper, and sesame seeds dress up a simple chicken dish.
Spice up any ordinary chicken dinner with this extraordinary recipe.
A few simple spices give this Crock-Pot chicken all the flavor it needs.
Let this tasty chicken dish cook while you're at work.
Substitute chicken for a healthier lasagna packed with protein.