BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Cook Time
- 35 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 3 oz chicken
- 1 ear of corn
- 1 cup yams
- 1 tbsp mango dressing
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cotija cheese
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Toss thigh in barbecue sauce and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Cube 1 cup of yams, toss in basil, oregano, salt and pepper and extra virgin olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Heat the grill and lightly grill each side for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer thighs into the oven for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Soften 2 tablespoons of butter and crumble 2 tablespoons of cotija cheese.
- Place an ear of corn in a baking dish, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cut a lime and squeeze it into the softened butter, then add salt and pepper. Spread mixture over the corn, and then roll the ear of corn in the crumbled cotija cheese.
- Serve with a side salad topped with mango dressing made from 1/2 cup of lite mayo, 1/4 cup of mango juice and 1/4 cup of mango chutney (only use 2 tablespoons).
This easy-to-prepare chicken recipe uses non-stick cooking spray instead of oil to reduce fat and calories.