Blueberry Banana Shake
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 10 oz vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup low-fat blueberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp Metamucil (unflavored)
- 1/2 banana
- In a blender, combine 10 ounces of vanilla soy milk with 1 cup of low-fat blueberry yogurt, and 1 teaspoon of Metamucil.
- Add in 1/2 of a banana and 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
- Blend until shake reaches desired consistency.
A tasty blend of strawberries and chocolate give your post-workout shake the taste of a decadent treat.
Add tropical flavor to your post-workout shake with fresh pineapples and strawberries.
Nutmeg and cinnamon give this pumpkin shake a rich fall flavor.
Recover post-workout with this tropical-inspired shake.