Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 1/4 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded low-fat Swiss cheese
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 tsp lite mayonnaise
- 4 tsp honey mustard
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese with 1/4 cup of shredded Swiss cheese in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 pound of ground turkey with 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons of paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Shape the turkey mixture into 8 thin patties.
- Top 4 turkey patties with 1/4 of the cheese mixture and melt.
- Place the remaining patties on top of the cheese-topped burgers.
- Crimp the edges with your fingers to seal shut.
- Lightly oil the grill and place the patties on each side for 4 minutes.
- Take the burger off the grill, and let it cool.
- Place each burger on a bun and top with a slice of lettuce, a slice of onion, and slice of tomato.
- In a small bowl, mix 4 teaspoons of honey mustard with 4 teaspoons of lite mayonnaise.
- Put sauce on the burgers and serve.
This delicious sandwich is easy to make at home.
A simple sandwich in 20 minutes makes an ideal appetizer or afternoon snack.
A healthier spin on the classic Philly Cheese Steak.
Feta, pesto, and spinach add a fresh Mediterranean taste to this burger.
Lower your carb intake by capping off your burger with baked Portobello caps instead of burger buns.