Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Cook Time
- 25 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 medium red potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded lite Jarlsberg cheese
- 1 cup skim milk
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rub and 11 x 7-inch pan with cut sides of garlic halves, then discard garlic.
- Spray pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Slice 6 medium red potatoes into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place potato pieces in the pan and add 2 tablespoons of melted butter, 1/2 cup of shredded lite Jarlsberg cheese, 1 cup of skim milk, salt and pepper.
- Mix ingredients together, then cover pan with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes soften.
Give this salad an Asian-inspired twist with fresh edamame.
A simple sandwich in 20 minutes makes an ideal appetizer or afternoon snack.
Serve this delicious dessert hot or cold.
Serve this zesty dip with reduced-fat Ruffle chips for a great snack.
Brown sugar gives these sweet potatoes extra flavor and depth.