- Cook Time
- 45 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 3 oz honey mustard chicken
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups romaine salad
- 1/2 cup sweet potato squares
- 1/4 cups sauteed vegetables
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup cabbage
- 2 tbsp honey mustard dressing
- 1/2 avocado
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1-inch squares.
- Coat squares with olive oil, salt, pepper, dried oregano and basil
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Rub chicken with salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken breast with 3 tbsp of honey mustard dressing.
- Grill or cook in pan until juice runs clear.
- Saute a 1/4 cup of vegetables in olive oil.
- Combine spinach, romaine lettuce, sweet potato squares, sauteed vegetables, carrots, cabbage and avocado.
- Drizzle with honey mustard dressing.
Punch up your salad with flavorful strips of sirloin steak.
A crispy chicken dish with less fat than the original but all the taste.