Chicken Veggie Wrap
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 3 oz rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup fresh vegetables
- 1 tbsp honey mustard dressing
- 1 high-fiber tortilla
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 cup fresh fruit
- Shred 3 ounces of chicken from a store-bought rotisserie chicken
- Place shredded chicken in a high-fiber tortilla
- Add 1 cup of fresh vegetables, a 1/4 cup of walnuts, and 1 tablespoon of honey mustard dressing to the tortilla.
- Serve with 1 cup of fresh fruit.
This healthy wrap is the perfect mid-day meal.
Try this tasty lunch wrap that has a good balance of protein, fat and carbs.
A fresh coleslaw mix is a perfect contrast to pork.
Add a healthy twist to your wrap with a fresh hummus spread.