Chipotle Caesar Steak Salad
- Cook Time
- 20 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 3 oz steak
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/2 carrot
- 2 tbsp low-fat Caesar dressing
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 1 tbsp adobo sauce
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- Rub 3-ounce steak filet with your choice of steak rub.
- Pan sear filet until internal temperature reaches 130 degrees.
- While the steak is cooking, slice 1/2 a tomato and 1/2 a carrot.
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of low-fat Caesar dressing, 1 tablespoon of Adobo sauce, and 1 chipotle pepper to create the Chipotle Caesar dressing.
- Toss 4 cups of romaine lettuce with 1/2 a carrot and 1/2 a tomato.
- Slice steak into strips and place on top of the salad.
- Drizzle with Chipotle Caesar dressing and garnish with 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
Play up your chicken salad with tons of fresh veggies for a healthy meal.
The classic Caesar salad can be a healthy option.