Citrus-Glazed Flank Steak
- Cook Time
- 30 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 oranges
- 3 limes
- 3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 lb flank steak
- In a bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic, the juice and zest from 3 oranges, the juice and zest from 3 limes, 3 tablespoons of low-sodium soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of honey, and 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- Set 1/2 of the mixture aside.
- Place steak in 1/2 of marinade and refrigerate for a minimum of an hour (you can also do the night before).
- Preheat broiler.
- Place other 1/2 of marinade in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring it to a boil.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Remove marinade from the heat.
- Place steak on a foil-lined broiler pan.
- Brush cooked marinade over steak.
- Broil 5 minutes or until browned.
- Turn steak over and brush with the remaining cooked marinade.
- Broil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and wrap foil around steak.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve steak with pan juices.
For a healthy twist on steak and potatoes, try this recipe.
Punch up your salad with flavorful strips of sirloin steak.
Indulge your friends and family with this game-day favorite.
Pair this hearty burrito with fresh veggies and hummus.
No need to order a pizza when you can have your own buffalo-flavored flatbread in 15 minutes.