Crock-Pot Bacon-Wrapped Potatoes
- Cook Time
- 3 hours
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Wash 1 pound of fingerling potatoes, pat them dry, and trim the stems.
- Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of thyme, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Cut bacon slices in half lengthwise. Wrap half slices of bacon tightly around each potato.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon-wrapped potatoes to the skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until browned and some bacon fat has cooked out.
- Bacon should sear shut around the potatoes.
- Place bacon-wrapped potatoes in a Crock-Pot. Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Cook for 3 hours on high.
- Remove from Crock-Pot and serve.
Punch up your salad with flavorful strips of sirloin steak.
Spruce up a classic filet mignon with a fresh spice rub.
For a healthy twist on steak and potatoes, try this recipe.