Crock-Pot Lemon Chicken
- Cook Time
- 8 hours
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups carrots
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Chop 1 onion and mince 3 cloves of garlic
- Place onion and garlic in the bottom of a 4-quart Crock-Pot.
- Top with 2 cups of sliced carrots.
- Place 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts over the carrots.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and 1/4 cup of lemon juice to the Crock-Pot.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours (or until chicken is tender).
This easy-to-prepare chicken recipe uses non-stick cooking spray instead of oil to reduce fat and calories.
Spice up any ordinary chicken dinner with this extraordinary recipe.
Spark up your taste buds with this honey-mustard chicken dish.