Crunchy Turkey Cutlet Salad
- Cook Time
- 30 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 3 oz turkey
- 1/4 cup cornflakes
- 2 tbsp Mango Dressing
- 1 cup cubed yams
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/8 cup shredded coconut
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup curry powder
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 2 cups potatoes and carrots
- Defrost OJ concentrate and mix with 2 tsps of minced garlic. Refrigerate for 2 hours (can do the night before).
- Combine crushed corn flakes, shredded coconut, brown sugar and curry powder into a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Dip cutlet in egg whites, then press on each side in the cornflake mixture.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- While oven is heating up, cut yams into cubes.
- Place a 3-ounce cutlet on a baking sheet covered with tinfoil and non-stick cooking spray.
- On a second sheet, put 1 cup of cubed yams on tinfoil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place both sheets in the oven. Cook yams for 10 to 15 minutes and the cutlet for 20 minutes.
- Chop up romaine lettuce and your choice of veggies.
- Cut up the cooked cutlet and combine with lettuce and veggies.
- Top with mango dressing. Make by combining a 1/2 cup of lite mayo, 1/4 cup of mango juice and 1/4 cup of mango chutney.
Chipotle peppers kick up this sultry steak salad.
The classic Caesar salad can be a healthy option.
Play up your chicken salad with tons of fresh veggies for a healthy meal.