- Cook Time
- 25 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 3 oz fish
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup brown rice
- 1 diced tomato
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 mango
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 1 pinch cilantro
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place tilapia in an 11 x 17-inch cooking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine 1/2 tablespoon of lime juice, 1/8 tbsp of onion powder and 1/8 tablespoon of black pepper into a bowl and spread onto the fish.
- Drizzle fish with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Cook brown rice as directed on package.
- Combine fish with 1/4 cup of black beans, 1/4 cup of brown rice, 1 tomato (diced), 1/4 avocado (sliced), 1/4 mango (sliced), and 2 tablespoons salsa onto two corn tortillas.
- Sprinkle each with cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
Give your tilapia a crunchy coating with crushed tortilla chips seasoned with chili powder.
Add a punch of flavor to your salmon dish with a simple pesto sauce.
A tasty lime, onion, and pepper glaze add a punch of flavor to this fish dish.
Add a kick of flavor to your salmon burger with wasabi.