Fresh Baked Salmon
- Cook Time
- 35 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 6 oz salmon
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 cup asparagus
- 1 cup red potatoes
- 1 tsp butter
- Rub salmon filet with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Bake salmon for approximately 30 minutes (check frequently) at 350 degrees
- Slice red potatoes and asparagus
- Toss each with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Bake asparagus for 7 minutes at 425 degrees then remove from oven
- Bake red potatoes at the same time as asparagus but leave in oven for 20 minutes.
Refreshing citrus flavor plus heart healthy fats makes this a surefire hit for any night of the week.
Add a punch of flavor to your salmon dish with a simple pesto sauce.
A sesame seed crust takes salmon filets from plain to crunchy in minutes.
Anaheim chiles and ancho-chiles spice up this simple salmon burrito.
Tons of fresh veggies make this a perfect warm weather dish.