Ham, Potato, and Broccoli Frittata
- Cook Time
- 45 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 6 oz ham
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup 1% milk
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes
- 1 cup potatoes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine 12 eggs, 3/4 cup of 1% milk, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and a 1/4 teaspoon of pepper into a bowl.
- Spray a 12-inch oven skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill the skillet with 6 ounces of diced ham, 1 cup of diced broccoli florets, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and 1 cup of diced potatoes.
- Spread evenly, then pour the egg mixture over it.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- If it jiggles when you check it, then cook in 5 minute increments until done.
- Slice into wedges and serve.
Spice up your frittata with red peppers and veggies.
Don't have time for breakfast? You do now. This delicious bagel is filling and takes less than 5 minutes to make.
Sweeten up your oatmeal with peanut butter and bananas.
Add a twist to your peanut butter sandwich with some fresh sliced bananas.
Bacon and veggies make for a tasty breakfast sandwich.