Hoisin Pork Tenderloin
- Cook Time
- 1 hour
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 6 oz pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup steamed brown rice
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 oz toasted almonds
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Chop gralic, ginger and green onions.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of garlic, 2 tablespoons of ginger, and 1/2 cup of chopped onions with 1 cup of hoison sauce and 1/2 cup of red wine in a bag.
- Place 6 oz of pork tenderloin in the mixture, seal the bag, and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- While pork is marinating, steam 1 cup of broccoli and 1/2 cup of brown rice.
- Remove pork from marinade and grill or cook in a pan until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place almonds on a baking sheet and put in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Place pork, spinach and rice on a plate. Sprinkle baked almonds on top.
This easy-to-prepare chicken recipe uses non-stick cooking spray instead of oil to reduce fat and calories.
A fresh coleslaw mix is a perfect contrast to pork.