Honey Mustard Chicken
- Cook Time
- 35 mins
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 6 oz chicken breast
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 yam
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen vegetables
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Season chicken with Montreal Chicken Seasoning.
- Spray grill with non-stick spray and place chicken at a 45-degree angle for 2 minutes. Turn over and let it stay on for another 2 minutes.
- While you're grilling, preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Take the chicken off the grill and coat it with honey-mustard dressing (made by combining 1/2 cup of honey with 1/2 cup of mustard). Place the coated chicken on a pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, slice yams into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss cut yams with 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil, 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Follow directions on pre-packaged vegetables.
- Make a side salad by tossing 1/2 cup of spinach with 1/2 cup of vegetables.
- Place 1/2 chicken and 1/2 yams on your plate, and save the rest for another meal.
A crispy chicken dish with less fat than the original but all the taste.