Lemon Mustard Chicken
- Cook Time
- 40 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 12oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Finely chop 2 large garlic cloves.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/4 cup of lemon juice, 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard, 2 chopped garlic cloves, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture for basting.
- Place chicken in the remaining 3/4 of the mixture and let marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill at high heat.
- Lightly oil grill, and place the chicken on top.
- Cook 6-8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
- Baste occasionally with reserved marinade.
Let this tasty chicken dish cook while you're at work.
Fresh veggies fill out this simple shrimp pasta.
A simple, easy and healthy pasta dish.
A pinch of garlic makes takes this dish from tired to tasty.
Spice up any ordinary chicken dinner with this extraordinary recipe.