Oatmeal Pecan Pies
- Cook Time
- 45 min
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 12 pre-made mini pie crusts
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup lite corn syrup
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, large
- 3 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay pie crusts onto a baking sheet.
- Brush each pie crust with 1 egg white.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Take out pie crusts, and put them aside.
- Turn down heat to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup of dark brown sugar, 1 cup of lite corn syrup, 2/3 cup of oats, 1/2 cup of chopped pecans, 2 tablespoons of melted butter, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, and a 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Mix thoroughly, then whisk in 2 large eggs and 2 egg whites.
- Divide mixture evenly among pie crusts.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until the center is set.
Pumpkin and an array of fresh spices make this bread a seasonal favorite.
Replace your traditional chocolate chip cookies with this updated version.
Cranberries, cherries, and blueberries give these fruit tarts a sweet taste.
A blend of agave nectar, brown sugar, and spices give these cookies a sweet taste.
Pears, ginger, and cranberry make this a perfect fall dessert or side dish.