Oven-Fried Chicken Fingers
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups Grape Nuts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Place chicken strips or nuggets in a bowl and coat with mustard.
- In another bowl, combine Corn Flakes, Grape Nuts, salt and pepper.
- Take chicken pieces and roll around in cereal mixture. Pressing to coat if necessary.
- Place chicken pieces on a baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes (or until browned a bit).
- Serve with ranch dressing or honey mustard for dipping.
Cook up this protein-packed Italian favorite.
A crispy chicken dish with less fat than the original but all the taste.
Spark up your taste buds with this honey-mustard chicken dish.
Easy and delicious, try this grilled chicken recipe.
Let this tasty chicken dish cook while you're at work.