Peach Watermelon Smoothie
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- 10 g
- Total Fat
- 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 23 g
- Dietary Fiber
- 0 g
- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- 8 oz Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 medium peach, pitted
- 15 ice cubes
- Cube three cups of watermelon and add to the blender.
- Pit a peach and add it to the blender.
- Slice up 1 cup of strawberries and put into the blender.
- Add 8 ounces of Greek yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 15 ice cubes to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Nutmeg and cinnamon give this pumpkin shake a rich fall flavor.
Add a punch of taste to your post-workout shake with blueberries.
Add tropical flavor to your post-workout shake with fresh pineapples and strawberries.
A tasty blend of strawberries and chocolate give your post-workout shake the taste of a decadent treat.
Recover post-workout with this tropical-inspired shake.