Pear Ginger Cranberry Crisp
- Cook Time
- 45 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger, minced
- 4 pears, sliced
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp maple sugar
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp egg whites
- 2 tbsp Craisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Thinly slice 4 pears.
- Toss pears with 1/8 cup crystallized minced ginger, 2 tablespoons of melted butter, 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice, and 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Roast this mixture at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Toss roasted mixture with the 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, and transfer to an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
- Mix 1/8 cup of crystallized minced ginger with 1/2 cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of maple sugar, 4 tablespoons of melted butter, 2 tablespoons of melted egg whites, and 2 tablespoons of Craisins.
- Top the mixture with sliced pears, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
In a quick 40 minutes, you can have this warm and tasty treat.
Serve this delicious dessert hot or cold.
Cranberries, raisins, and apricots give this pilaf a taste of fall.
Add a tasty twist to your morning oatmeal with sliced bananas and cinnamon.
Top off your favorite chicken or red meat dish with this fall favorite.