Pineapple Strawberry Shake
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp Berry Burst Metamucil
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- Slice pineapple until you have 1/2 a cup of chunks.
- In a blender, combine pineapple chunks with 1 cup of frozen strawberries.
- Add in 1 cup of skim milk, 1 cup of ice, 1/2 cup of low-fat cottage cheese, and 1 teaspoon of Berry Burst Metamucil.
- Blend until shake reaches desired consistency.
Nutmeg and cinnamon give this pumpkin shake a rich fall flavor.
A tasty blend of strawberries and chocolate give your post-workout shake the taste of a decadent treat.
Add a punch of taste to your post-workout shake with blueberries.
Recover post-workout with this tropical-inspired shake.