Seasoned Sirloin Steak
- Cook Time
- 30 mins
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 6 oz top sirloin steak
- 3 baked potatoes
- 1 package of frozen vegetables
- 1 packet Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Pre-heat grill.
- While grill is heating up, rub steak with Montreal Steak Seasoning for flavor.
- Throw steak on the grill at a 45-degree angle for 2 minutes.
- Rotate steak to the other 45-degree angle for 2 minutes.
- Turn steak over and repeat.
- While the steak is grilling, puncture washed baked potatoes with a fork and place in the microwave for 9 minutes.
- Turn potatoes over and microwave for an additional 6 minutes (potatoes are done when they're soft to the touch).
- Follow instructions on frozen vegetables.
- Place 1/2 the steak, one potato and 1/2 the vegetables on your plate (place the rest in a container and refrigerate for another meal).
For a healthy twist on steak and potatoes, try this recipe.