Artichoke Shrimp Pasta
- Cook Time
- 25 minutes
- 38 g
- Total Fat
- 18 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 48 g
- Dietary Fiber
- 8 g
- 1/4 lb pre-cooked shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups cooked pasta
- 1 oz chicken broth
- 2 artichoke hearts
- 1/4 bunch blanched broccoli
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
- Blanch a 1/4 bunch of broccoli.
- Cook 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat pasta as directed on the box.
- Drain one can of artichoke hearts, and rinse off two of the artichoke hearts. You won't need the other artichoke hearts, so store them for later use.
- In a large pan, saute the two artichoke hearts, 1/4 cup of roasted red peppers (chopped), a 1/4 cup of pesto sauce, and 1 ounce of chicken broth over medium heat.
- Add in the cooked pasta.
- As it heats up, add a 1/4 pound of pre-cooked shrimp. Remove from heat when shrimp is fully heated.
- Season to taste.
A spicy mix of jalapeno and poblano peppers add a kick to this pasta salad.
Add a punch of protein to your pasta dish with fresh turkey.
Chipotle sauce, red chili flakes, and cayenne pepper spice up this shrimp pasta.
Add a Mediterranean touch to your pasta with a homemade dressing.
A simple, easy and healthy pasta dish.