Sweet and Spicy Nuts
- Cook Time
- 40 minutes
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice blend
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 cup walnuts, halved
- 1 cup pecans, halved
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup unsalted almonds
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk one egg white until frothy.
- In a second bowl, combine 2/3 cup of sugar with 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt, 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice blend, and 1/4 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper.
- Toss 1 cup of walnuts, 1 cup of pecans, 1/2 cup of cashews, and 1/2 cup of unsalted almonds in the egg white mixture.
- Stir in the sugar mixture, and add 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Spoon the nuts onto the prepared baking sheet in clusters.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool, then break into pieces to serve.
Brown sugar gives these sweet potatoes extra flavor and depth.
Perfect for a holiday dish or a side, serve this hearty potato and cheese casserole.
Top off your favorite chicken or red meat dish with this fall favorite.
Serve this hearty dip hot or cold.
In the mood for Mexican? Spice up your snack with a mix of cheese, sour cream, and lean ground beef.