- Cook Time
- 30 mins
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- 3 packets chili seasoning
- 2 1/2 carrots
- 1 red potato
- 1 can tomato puree
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 diced onion
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 tbsp salsa
- In a large, two-handled pot mix 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 2 1/2 carrots, and 1 diced onion. Cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 1/2 pounds of ground turkey, and mix together. Saute until turkey browns.
- Add 3 chili seasoning packets, 1 can of diced tomatoes and 1 can of tomato puree. Stir together and lower heat to medium-low setting.
- Stir for 5 to 7 minutes. Add 1 can can of black beans. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a serving in a bowl for yourself.
- In a separate bowl chop up 1/2 a head of romaine lettuce and top with vegetables of yourself and 2 tablespoons of salsa.
- After separating your serving, place the rest in the refrigerator for another meal.
A low-fat lasagna that's packed with both protein and taste.
Fresh corn and black beans take this taco salad South of the border.
Flavorful spices make this turkey burger a huge hit a barbecues.
The peanut sauce delivers flavor and protein to this power meal.