Turkey Cucumber Yogurt Cracker Sandwiches
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- 20 g
- Total Fat
- 5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1 g
- 10 g
- Dietary Fiber
- 2 g
- 4 multigrain crackers
- 2 ounces turkey breast, roasted
- 4 tbsp yellow bell peppers, diced
- 2 tbsp 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp dill
- 2 tbsp cucumber, diced
- Place Greek yogurt, cucmber, and drill in a food processor or blender.
- Divide in half and spread on two crackers.
- Place turkey and diced bell peppers on each of the two crackers.
- Top with one cracker each.
Indulge your friends and family with this game-day favorite.
Whip up this quick, no-bake recipe for a fun, sweet treat.
Perfect for a fall tailgate or a summer beach outing, this recipe is an ideal appetizer.
This simple, no-bake recipe makes eight tasty snack bars.
A simple sandwich in 20 minutes makes an ideal appetizer or afternoon snack.