Turkey Pepperoni Pizza
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes
- 29 g
- Total Fat
- 14 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5 g
- 30 g
- Dietary Fiber
- 10 g
- 4 multigrain flat-outs
- 40 pieces turkey pepperoni
- 12 oz marinara sauce
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tsp parmesan, grated
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place four flat-outs on sheet pan covered w/ tinfoil and sprayed with nonstick spray. Put in oven for 5-6 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Spread approximately 3 ounces of sauce over each entire flat-out.
- Top that with 10 pieces turkey pepperoni.
- Next, sprinkle on 1 ounce of shredded mozzarella and 1 teaspoon of grated Parmesan.
- Place all flat-outs back on sprayed sheet pan with foil and put back in oven for another 5-6 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Add this low-fat favorite to your party spread.
No need to order a pizza when you can have your own buffalo-flavored flatbread in 15 minutes.
Give your traditional pizza a makeover with spicy jalapeno peppers, chili peppers, and avocado.
Pile this homemade pizza with chicken and veggies.
Warm up with a tasty bowl of meatball soup.