- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- 1 g
- Total Fat
- .3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 23 g
- Dietary Fiber
- 0 g
- 1 1/2 lb seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
- 2 tbsp honey
- Puree watermelon in a blender or food processor.
- Strain through a sieve into a large pitcher (leave in the pulp if you want a thicker drink).
- In a second pitcher, combine honey, lemon juice, and water.
- Stir until honey is dissolved.
- Add watermelon puree.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Garnish with lemon or watermelon slice.
Nutmeg and cinnamon give this pumpkin shake a rich fall flavor.
Add tropical flavor to your post-workout shake with fresh pineapples and strawberries.
Add a punch of taste to your post-workout shake with blueberries.
A tasty blend of strawberries and chocolate give your post-workout shake the taste of a decadent treat.
Recover post-workout with this tropical-inspired shake.
A tasty blend of peach and watermelon give this fruit smoothie a delicious punch of flavor.